Powered By Blogger

sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

Language and ICT to 21st century learners

   After learning new resources, I am more convinced that I am an ignorant... The more I learn, the more I know I will always be an eternal student.

   We are living an extraordinary revolution since the appearance of the Internet in our lives. There's such a wide range of new tools that my brain gets exhausted trying to memorize their names. But I realised that I must not get furious with myself. Thanks to the sessions with the course in the CEP of Manacor, the most important point I've learnt is that I need to be an organised person, more than ever. Maybe I won't use all I've discovered, but I know those tools exist and I can use them whenever I need them if I want to improve the way I teach. And I also need to be updated. I can't close my eyes to the revolutions. Symbaloo, Diigo and other sources are now part of my life. They help me to tidy my knowledges and my new discoveries.

   I must say Thank you. It has helped me to become aware of what I can do with my knowledge, my imagination and my will of improving me as a teacher.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario